segunda-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2008

Maybe...

"Maybe...Oh, if I could pray, and I try, dear,You might come back home, home to me.MaybeWhoa, if I could ever hold your little handOoh, you might understand.Maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe... yeahMaybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, dear,I guess I might have done something wrong,Honey, I'd be glad to admit itOoh, come on home to me!Honey, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe... yeahWell, I know that it just doesn't ever seem to matter, babe,Ooh, honey, when I go out or what I'm trying to do,Can't you see I'm still left hereAnd I'm holding on in needing youPlease, please, please, please,Oh, won't you reconsider, babe,Now come on, I said come back,Won't you come back to me!Maybe, dear, oh maybe, maybe, maybe,Let me help you show me how.Honey, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe,Maybe, maybe, maybe, yeah,Maybe, maybe, maybe, yeah.Ooh!"


-Janis Joplin -

Nenhum comentário: